Thank you for visiting Elsewhere in the News. You don't have to agree but you should know. We hope to bring you news and views from around the world that are often under-reported or simply go unreported in the US. We will broaden your exposure to news that you might not know exists. Our coverage will run contrary to the “accepted” narrative heard from pundit's and presstitutes talking.
Xi Diplomacy France democracy surveilance Development Europe China NSA Syria Russia United States Agreements Palestinian AIPAC Poodles Economics BRICS Spain Brazil Economy Ukraine India Palestine Interview technology UN conflict Asia Israel Middle East Media Iran Trade human rights Gaza USA Saudi Arabia War Obama Military
Follow us on Twitter!
- Saudi Arabia performed its 100th public execution of the year posted on June 15, 2015
- New $3 bn LNG project ready for Gwadar posted on July 22, 2014
- Quote: Michael Rosenblum posted on November 19, 2015
- USA Today: Israel to pay students to defend Apartheid online posted on February 26, 2016
- RT EXCLUSIVE: ISIS position in Palmyra up-close, RT 1st intl TV crew to follow Syrian Army assault posted on November 5, 2015
- Intercept: ‘US Special Forces in Afghanistan killed pregnant women, removed bullets’
- Russia Insider: Cheney, Rothschild, and Fox News’ Murdoch to Drill for Oil in Syria, Violating Law
- Asia Times: Carter asks China to join ‘principled security network’ for Asia
- FAR NEWS: Murtaza Hussain: Mass Media Inevitably Help Feed Hate Machine against Muslims