Thank you for visiting Elsewhere in the News. You don't have to agree but you should know. We hope to bring you news and views from around the world that are often under-reported or simply go unreported in the US. We will broaden your exposure to news that you might not know exists. Our coverage will run contrary to the “accepted” narrative heard from pundit's and presstitutes talking.
conflict Military Palestinian NSA Asia human rights USA China BRICS Interview UN Gaza Brazil Syria Xi Media AIPAC Poodles Obama Economics Middle East India Diplomacy Saudi Arabia Spain democracy Iran France surveilance Economy United States Russia technology Development Ukraine Israel Trade Palestine Agreements War Europe
Follow us on Twitter!
- USA Today: Israel to pay students to defend Apartheid online posted on February 26, 2016
- Quote: Michael Rosenblum posted on November 19, 2015
- Saudi Arabia performed its 100th public execution of the year posted on June 15, 2015
- New $3 bn LNG project ready for Gwadar posted on July 22, 2014
- Kerry: Sanctions Against Russia Over Ukraine Could Be Lifted Within Months posted on January 22, 2016
- Intercept: ‘US Special Forces in Afghanistan killed pregnant women, removed bullets’
- Russia Insider: Cheney, Rothschild, and Fox News’ Murdoch to Drill for Oil in Syria, Violating Law
- Asia Times: Carter asks China to join ‘principled security network’ for Asia
- FAR NEWS: Murtaza Hussain: Mass Media Inevitably Help Feed Hate Machine against Muslims