Thank you for visiting Elsewhere in the News. You don't have to agree but you should know. We hope to bring you news and views from around the world that are often under-reported or simply go unreported in the US. We will broaden your exposure to news that you might not know exists. Our coverage will run contrary to the “accepted” narrative heard from pundit's and presstitutes talking.
surveilance Palestinian BRICS France Europe Asia Economics Syria Saudi Arabia NSA India Ukraine Obama Military AIPAC Poodles Brazil Interview Palestine Iran Xi technology democracy Media Middle East United States Economy Spain conflict Gaza China War UN Russia Diplomacy Israel USA Agreements human rights Trade Development
Follow us on Twitter!
- USA Today: Israel to pay students to defend Apartheid online posted on February 26, 2016
- Saudi Arabia performed its 100th public execution of the year posted on June 15, 2015
- Quote: Michael Rosenblum posted on November 19, 2015
- New $3 bn LNG project ready for Gwadar posted on July 22, 2014
- Kerry: Sanctions Against Russia Over Ukraine Could Be Lifted Within Months posted on January 22, 2016
- Intercept: ‘US Special Forces in Afghanistan killed pregnant women, removed bullets’
- Russia Insider: Cheney, Rothschild, and Fox News’ Murdoch to Drill for Oil in Syria, Violating Law
- Asia Times: Carter asks China to join ‘principled security network’ for Asia
- FAR NEWS: Murtaza Hussain: Mass Media Inevitably Help Feed Hate Machine against Muslims